Muthanna Journal of Engineering and Technology (MJET) is an official journal related to Al Muthanna University, one of the universities affiliate to Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Iraq. The journal publishes in collaboration with BM-Publisher. It is a wide engineering disciplinary (e.g.Civil, Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental, IT, Electronics, and Communication Engineering). It is a peer-reviewed journal and open-access,and all submitted articles must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere or have already been published. Since the beginning of 2012, the journal continued to publish two issues per year. Articles published in the journal may relate to theoretical and/or experimental engineering topics or approaches. Articles published in this journal should have a contribution in engineering and technology that enhance engineering knowledge locally and globally. The journal accepts articles of originality and validity that add new concepts and broaden understanding of engineering problem for the readers. The journal also aims to show the connection of engineering concepts to other disciplinary.
- طرق ووسائل تطبيق مفهوم الاستدامة في الأبنية
- A Hydraulic Model for Identification of Surface Friction Coefficient for Euphrates River within Al Muthanna Governorate, Iraq
- Flexural Performance of Hybrid Fiber Reinforced Cement Composites Under Elevated Temperatures
- Control of Solar Powered Cathodic Protection System
- Analysis of Image Features Taken from Different Camera Types
- Statistical Analysis of Meteorological Factors and Carbon Dioxide as an Air Pollutant in Al-Hilla City, Iraq
- Analysis of Electrodes Consumption via the Electrocoagulation Treatment of Lead Removal from Simulated Wastewater