Muthanna Journal of Engineering and Technology (MJET) is a peer-reviewed half yearly engineering journal, publishes both theoretical and experimental high quality manuscripts of permanent interest, not previously published in journals, in the field of engineering science and technology which aims to promote the theory and practice of technology and engineering. In addition to peer-reviewed original research manuscripts, the Editorial Board welcomes original state-of-the-art reviews in the broadly defined field of engineering science and technology. The scope of MJET includes a wide spectrum of subjects including: Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering (Structural Engineering; Soil and Geotechnical Engineering; Construction and Building Materials; Environmental Science and Technology; Infrastructure Management; Highway and Transportation Engineering; Water Resources Engineering and Architecture, Urban Planning and Sustainable Cities) - Chemical Engineering (Material and Energy Balances; Thermodynamics; Fluid Mechanics; Energy and Mass Transfer; Separations Technologies; Chemical Reaction Kinetics and Reactor Design and Process Design) - Electrical Engineering (Power Engineering; Control Engineering; Electronic Engineering; Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Engineering) - Materials and Mechanical Engineering (Ceramic Engineering; Metallurgy; Polymer Engineering; Aerospace Engineering; Automotive Engineering; HVAC Engineering; Computer Aided Engineering; Mechatronics Engineering and Composite Structures).
- Practical study on the electrochemical simultaneous removal of copper and cadmium from simulated wastewater using rotating tubular packed bed cathode
- Efficiency Development of Light Weight High Strength Concrete by using Carbon Fibers.
- Enhancement of Electric Field of Bowtie Nanoantenna
- Urban Visual Quality Of Traditional Kut City Center
- NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS TO IMPROVE PUNCHING SHEAR STRENGTH IN FLAT SLAB USING Z-SHAPE SHEAR REINFORCEMENT
- Architecture between Islamic thought and the phenomenon of deconstruct
- Influence of PVC Fiber Reinforcement on Shear Strength in Concrete Beams
- Relevance the architectural formation with the properties place
- Nonlinear Finite Elements Analysis of Circular Reinforced Concrete Columns Strengthened With Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- THE ULTIMATE SHEAR STRENGTH OF SCC BEAMS STRENGTHENED BY INCLINED CFRP STRIPS
- أثر المباني المهملة في جودة المشهد الحضري
- Flexural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete T-Beam Cast with Self-Compaction Concrete Incorporating Recycled Concrete Aggregate