Muthanna Journal of Engineering and Technology (MJET) is an official journal related to Al Muthanna University, one of the universities affiliate to Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Iraq. The journal publishes in collaboration with BM-Publisher. It is a wide engineering disciplinary (e.g.Civil, Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, Environmental, IT, Electronics, and Communication Engineering). It is a peer-reviewed journal and open-access,and all submitted articles must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere or have already been published. Since the beginning of 2012, the journal continued to publish two issues per year. Articles published in the journal may relate to theoretical and/or experimental engineering topics or approaches. Articles published in this journal should have a contribution in engineering and technology that enhance engineering knowledge locally and globally. The journal accepts articles of originality and validity that add new concepts and broaden understanding of engineering problem for the readers. The journal also aims to show the connection of engineering concepts to other disciplinary.
- Practical study on the electrochemical simultaneous removal of copper and cadmium from simulated wastewater using rotating tubular packed bed cathode
- Efficiency Development of Light Weight High Strength Concrete by using Carbon Fibers.
- Enhancement of Electric Field of Bowtie Nanoantenna
- Urban Visual Quality Of Traditional Kut City Center
- NON-LINEAR ANALYSIS TO IMPROVE PUNCHING SHEAR STRENGTH IN FLAT SLAB USING Z-SHAPE SHEAR REINFORCEMENT
- Architecture between Islamic thought and the phenomenon of deconstruct
- Influence of PVC Fiber Reinforcement on Shear Strength in Concrete Beams
- Relevance the architectural formation with the properties place
- Nonlinear Finite Elements Analysis of Circular Reinforced Concrete Columns Strengthened With Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- THE ULTIMATE SHEAR STRENGTH OF SCC BEAMS STRENGTHENED BY INCLINED CFRP STRIPS
- أثر المباني المهملة في جودة المشهد الحضري
- Flexural Behavior of Reinforced Concrete T-Beam Cast with Self-Compaction Concrete Incorporating Recycled Concrete Aggregate